¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

domingo, 15 de enero de 2017

Jade West will take you where you have never been before


At least, I never thought I would go there, but now that I've had a glimpse into that world... it's enthralling ;-) CALLE ME DADDY, by Jade West, is such a surprise.


Call Me Daddy 

Author : Jade West
Genre: Erotic, Romance,  
Cover: RBA Designs 




I want him to be my first.
I want him to be the one.
I want him to be my everything.
I didn’t expect to spend my eighteenth birthday stranded in the pouring rain with no way to make it home. 
I didn’t expect to be rescued from the worst night of my life by the most amazing man I’d ever seen.
His name is Nick, and he says he wants to take care of me, says he’ll look after me, says I don’t need to be alone anymore.
He treats me like a princess, like the fragile little girl he saved from the cold. 
But I like him… I like him like that. 
I’ve never liked anyone like that before…
And it’s weird, this thing we have… 
It’s like I can’t decide how we’re supposed to be… what we are… 
Until he says the words…
Call me Daddy.
Warning.
If Daddy smut is your kink, dive right in.
If not, this definitely, definitely is not the book for you.
You have been warned. 
I don't issue this warning lightly. :D


MY OPINION

I've never read a book like this one. It's not a theme to be taken lightly as it can hurt sensibilities, but the author approaches this Daddy/little dynamic with a sweet, intimate writing style and a care for the mental state of the characters.

Yes, there's this vulnerable, young damsel in distress, and yes, there is this 42-year-old gentleman who rescues her from the night full of terrors. Yet the relationship they develop doesn't go from zero to one hundred in less than a minute. It takes the right combination of need, rejection, loneliness, desire, pain and compatibility to spark the real awareness of a D/l scenario. I loved it. I felt pampered and absorbed in its warmth.

Tragedy, social expectations, age difference and money, all play a part in this unusual romance that's loaded with tingling eroticism. It's dirty and sensitive at the same time.

I'd be unable to choose a favourite part. The beginning is such an intimate, provocative experience. Yet the last part marks such an insightful evolution for Laine and Nick. This story really took me to a different world inside me, and it made me happy. I hope it does you, too.






ABOUT THE MASTERMIND


Jade has increasingly less to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s happy with this fact. 

Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted. 

Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile. 
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy who’s able to cope with her inherent weirdness. 

She has a red living room, decorated with far more zebra print than most people could bear and fights a constant battle with her addiction to Coca-Cola.

Have a wonderful week, book buddies :o) And be bold when you read...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario