¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2017

A Wild Thing to remember


I'm so excited to be sharing this new novella by Liberty Laine. I really liked the first story, so I was eager to read more.

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?

I've waited my whole life to catch her. They call her a criminal. A con-woman. A thief and too wild for her own good. But me? I just call her mine. --Officer Nathan Trent. 

He's one of the good guys. Honorable. Reliable. I’ve loved him since we were kids. But there's no way I’ll let my wild ways tarnish his squeaky clean reputation. No matter how badly I wish he was mine. --Tillie Coletrain 

Warning: This novella is chock full of sexy times, ridiculous shenanigans, and surprise weddings. You’re welcome.



MY OPINION

Hot, handsome cop anyone?

Even better, you say? Well, that's got to be Officer Nate Trent, a good-looking, good man hell bent on saving the hot mess in town with a wedding ring and a pair of hand cuffs.

I have to say this novella is so pretty. Twin sisters have their own stories and sexy paramours. Wild Thing is Tillie's turn, the sassy, trouble-everywhere-she-goes sister. Though her luck is about to change drastically when a cop she knows too well (and craves too much) is set on saving her from her bad ways and claiming her for his wicked, yet honourable desires.

I really liked the mix of defiance and vulnerability of the female character. The first time of cop and criminal together as lovers was sassy, funny, and hid a sweet little gem of a surprise. Even with all the dirty-sweet smut romance and really steamy  times, there was plenty of room for trouble with the wrong tattooed people. I purred like a cat with Hannah's scene! Wouldn't it be perfect to have that story next time? Please, Jax, come to life!

Great fun, don't miss this.




HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO LIBERTY LAINE!
WILD THING IS LIVE ON AMAZON!

Wild Thing by Liberty Laine
Standalone Romantic Comedy Novella

I've waited my whole life to catch her. They call her a criminal. A con-woman. A thief and too wild for her own good. But me? I just call her mine. --Officer Nathan Trent. 

He's one of the good guys. Honorable. Reliable. I’ve loved him since we were kids. But there's no way I’ll let my wild ways tarnish his squeaky clean reputation. No matter how badly I wish he was mine. --Tillie Coletrain 

Warning: This novella is chock full of sexy times, ridiculous shenanigans, and surprise weddings. You’re welcome.


ADD TO YOUR TBR ON GOODREADS!

PURCHASE FOR 99CENTS OR READ FOR FREE WITH KU!

Read book one, Jail House Rock, for FREE for a limited time only!




Have you read book one, JAIL HOUSE ROCK? 
No? Then grab your copy for FREE today!





MEET LIBERTY LAINE:
Liberty Laine is a writing duo made up of two smart-mouthed best friends who have a passion for romance and reading. They can usually be found together at their local Mexican restaurant with a margarita in one hand and a chip covered in cheese dip in the other. They spend their days being desperate housewives, blogging about books, and using all of their willpower not to eat all the cake and donuts.


HOSTED BY:

Have a great day, book buddies :-) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario